Techrete strive to be the field leaders in architectural precast concrete cladding and are constantly motivated to develop new products and technologies and offer a quality service to our clients. We are now recruiting for the position of Junior Estimator to join our estimating team. This is an excellent opportunity to build your career, by supporting our existing estimating team.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Compiling estimates, budgets and cost plans
- Thorough measurement of façades and panelisation of schemes
- Thorough review of tender documents, drawings, specifications and contracts
- Assessing material, labour and equipment costs
- Analysing different quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers
- Preparation of documentation
- Compiling Quality Tender Submissions
- Pre-, Mid- & Post-Tender meetings
- Cost advice to Architects, PQS, Developers and Main Contractors
- Dealing with clients Pre & Post Sales.
- Working alongside Sales and Marketing Colleagues
- Reporting to Commercial Director / Senior Estimators
- Interfacing and dealing with other departments
The key requirements of the role are
- 3rd level qualification in quantity surveying with Construction Economics Degree / Diploma
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to utilise IT equipment effectively and adapt to new Software technologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Post-Grad experience
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Techrete is an equal opportunities employer.