Techrete strive to be the field leaders in architectural precast concrete cladding and are constantly motivated to develop new products and technologies and offer a quality service to our clients.
We now have an opportunity for a Stores Person based at our Balbriggan Production Facility. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative where appropriate.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Taking deliveries (parcels/pallets).
- Checking delivery of goods and signing paperwork.
- Replenishing production with stock.
- Picking stock for daily despatches.
- Generating delivery notes for despatches.
- Wrapping/banding goods.
- Loading vehicles.
- Stock control / Computer skills essential.
- General housekeeping.
- Forklift driving, Counterbalance licence would be ideal but not essential.
Our ideal candidate will have previous stores experience in a busy environment. They should have a flexible approach to their work and should be able to work independently.
Forklift driving with counter balance licence.
Techrete is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent