Techrete strive to be the field leaders in architectural precast concrete cladding and are constantly motivated to develop new products and technologies and offer a quality service to our clients. Our projects are at the cutting edge of innovation in the precast cladding sector and have won numerous awards including the RIBA Stirling award, RIBA Regional Awards, Irish Concrete Awards and British Precast Awards to name but a few.
We are now recruiting for the position of Structural Engineer. As a member of the internal design team you will be responsible for the production of detailed design information and coordinating design and production information.
The successful applicant should have:
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience working within construction industry.
- Should have experience working on structural design projects.
- Capable of working on your own initiative.
- Good software skills including design software and drawing packages.
- Ideally some experience using Tekla Structures.
- Experience in precast concrete design would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
The key responsbilities of this position are:
- Preparing detailed design solutions for precast design.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with internal and external design team members.
- Communicating with production and site resources.
Techrete is an equal opportunities employer but unfortunately we can only accept applicants from people who are eligible to work in the EU.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via LinkedIn or email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com