Techrete Expands its UK Operation for 2016.
December 1, 2015
Techrete have been producing Architectural Precast Cladding panels at our Brigg facility for 20 years. Over time we have modernised and expanded the facility as Techrete work to stay at the forefront of Architectural Precast Concrete production.
The latest changes for 2016 include the addition of a further 3000m2 of fully enclosed factory space and the updating of the current facility.
A summary of the benefits are:
- 3000m2 additional undercover work area,
- Panels cured and finished in temperature controlled environment,
- Increase in production and finishing capacity,
- Water usage to come from rain water harvesting,
- Electricity usage to come from onsite photovoltaic array,
- Carousel system expanded and updated,
- Additional casting tables including increasing the number of tilting tables for vertical demoulding,
- Robotic concrete distribution system,
- Robotic panel movement system,
We are proud of our ongoing improvements at Techrete and welcome potential Client visitors to our factory where they can see and understand the production of recon, brick and stone faced precast panels as well as inspect our sample and mock up panels.