Planning efficiency all the way – from design to erection
Techrete’s Planning Department works with you and our other departments to ensure that the finished product as erected is exactly in line with your requirements. This means getting involved at the tendering stage and then ensuring that units are designed, manufactured, finished and erected to an agreed contractual programme.
Our planning also covers programming all cast-in items such as stone, brick, terracotta, etc.
Early involvement in projects is important to ensure you get the best out of your cladding in terms of both design and cost-effectiveness.
Benefits of early involvement
- Design assistance concerning critical-path items
- Identification of the latest architectural details, finishes and mix designs
- Consideration of current panelisation techniques, correct tolerances, etc
- Identification of the best methods for economic panelisation
- Consideration of alternative cladding systems
- Value engineering
- Optimizing crane size and location
Techrete will discuss, review and offer advice at concept stage to architects, engineers and developers concerning future projects. This will ensure early engagement in relation to issues such as design and feasibility as well as budget. It will also enable the most cost-effective solutions to be worked out.
If you would like to discuss the plans for your project, please get in touch.