About Techrete & Our Culture
|Techrete strive to be the field leaders in architectural precast concrete cladding and are constantly motivated to develop new products and technologies and offer a quality, sustainable service to our clients. We are now recruiting for the position of Estimator. This position will be based at our Dublin facility. This is an excellent opportunity to build on your career, by becoming an integral part of our commercial team.|
About the Role
This role will be based in Balbriggan Co. Dublin and the successful applicant will report to our Senior Estimator.
| The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:|
• Compiling estimates, budgets and cost plans
• Thorough measurement of façades and panelisation of schemes
• Thorough review of tender documents, drawings, specifications and contracts
• Assessing material, labour and equipment costs
• Analysing different quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers
• Preparation of documentation
• Compiling Quality Tender Submissions
• Pre-, Mid- & Post-Tender meetings
• Cost advice to Architects, PQS, Developers and Main Contractors
• Dealing with clients Pre-& Post Sales.
• Working alongside Sales and Marketing Colleagues
• Reporting to Head of Commercial & Senior Estimator
• Interfacing and dealing with other contractors, sub-contractors, clients etc
• A Technical Architectural or Engineering background
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a contractor or PQS practice
• Strong communication skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to utilise IT equipment effectively and adapt to new Software technologies
• Working knowledge of various forms of contract
• 3rd level qualification in Quantity Surveying/Construction Economics Degree/ Diploma
About The Application Process
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or apply through the link below.
Thank you for your interest in Techrete.