About Techrete & Our Culture
Techrete strive to be the field leaders in architectural precast concrete cladding and are constantly motivated to develop new products and technologies and offer a quality, sustainable service to our clients. We are now recruiting for the position of Graduate Site Engineer.
|This position will involve supporting the Engineering team at various sites. This is an excellent opportunity to build on your career, by becoming an integral part of our Site Engineering team.|
About the Role
|– Assisting design teams with engineering solutions on site|
– Supervision of specialist contractors.
– Control the quality of works on a construction project.
– Surveying and setting out on site.
– Supervision of site teams.
– Monitor site progress of construction teams.
– Documentation control and recording of Health and Safety procedures on site.
– Establishing, monitoring, and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources, and client relationships.
– Keeping management fully advised of any issue/risk which has arisen or might arise, and which could affect the business/project.
– Management of Materials.
|– Excellent interpersonal skills.|
– Good work ethic, have ability and show enthusiasm to learn.
– Be proficient in the use of total stations with excellent setting out skills.
– Familiar with use of Leica iCR70 or equivalent.
– Familiar with AutoCAD.
– Ability to read Construction Drawings.
– Experience working with concrete and/or construction.
– Highly organised and exceptional time management skills.
– Excellent communication and team working skills.
|– Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering/Construction Management.|
– Must have a current Safe pass card.
– Manual Handling certificate is preferable, but training can be provided
– Computer literate – MS Outlook, Excel, and Word.
– Full Drivers Licence with access to a car.
– Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland with the possibility of working in the UK.
About the Application Process
|If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the link below.|