About Techrete & Our Culture
|Techrete strive to be the field leaders in architectural precast concrete cladding and are constantly motivated to develop new products and technologies and offer a quality, sustainable service to our clients. We are now recruiting for the role of Technical Operative. This position will be based at our Dublin facility. This is an excellent opportunity to build on your career, by becoming an integral part of our Research and Development team. This is a full-time, fixed term contract role.|
About The Role
|A new project on novel architectural precast concrete panels requires additional resourcing to carry out|
routine testing and analysis. The ideal candidate will possess a high degree of computer literacy, specifically excel, as data files will be produced for analysis. The job will also involve some physical labour.
Training will be provided by our R&D Manager on how to conduct the mixing, testing and preparation of reports for analysis. Introductory training on concrete technology will also be provided if required.
Testing & Mix Work
Much of the work will be based in the laboratory along with the Laboratory Manager and Laboratory Technician.
• Excel file preparation
• Data entry
• Basic data analysis
|– Leaving certificate|
– Level 7 Qualification in Construction Technology/Engineering or Science advantageous
– Computer literate – MS Outlook, Excel and Word
– Experience working with concrete and/or construction
– Highly organised and exceptional time management skills
– High level of numeracy and accuracy skills
– Excellent communication and team working skills
– Full Drivers Licence with access to a car
About The Application Process
|If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or apply through the link below. |
Thank you for your interest in Techrete.